Why I can't buy the game or even tip when downloading? :) There is an option called "name your price" or sth else. The game surely deserves few bucks!
Nothing In Sight
A downloadable game for Windows
Ypres, 1915. World War One is raging in Europe. Four french soldiers have just arrived in Ypres, Belgium. As their leader, you will learn to know them, as they go through tragic events, in an ever-crumbling trench.
Nothing in Sight is a narrative-management game, where you have to take care of four characters.
- ZQSD / Arrow Keys / Mouse : Move the camera
- Left click : Select
- Right Click / Drag & Drop : Assign or Distribute
- Double Right Click : Run (costs rest!)
- 1 2 3 4 : Select characters
Nothing in Sight is a student graduation project, developed in a year, by 7 students from Rubika Supinfogame, France. The game was made with Unity.
- Aditya Joy - 3D Generalist
- Clémence Descharles - UI Artist
- Eric Escher - Shader & Gameplay Programmer
- Félix Pinchon - Tools & Gameplay Programmer
- Guillaume Faguet - Producer, Game & Narrative Designer
- Lucas Devillers - Technical Game Designer
- Thibault Moitel - Technical & Environment Artist
Unzip the file on your computer and launch the .exe !
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
That's very kind of you :) ! The game was made as a student project, so we don't want to have any issue, because the game is owned by the school. We'll keep you updated if anything changes.
This was a beautifully made game. Great characters (design and story) and a very well conceived and competently-executed set of game mechanics. I can't say it rings true as a representation of trench warfare, but as a well-crafted experience its great.